Thursday, December 15, 2005

Temptation.

Why is it that the Mormon recruits always seem to come to my door on my shittiest days? And why, after kindly telling them I've no interest in their church, do they ask "Is there anything I can do to help you out today?" I have a whole laundry list, but instead, I say no, and shut the door from the cold.

I'm desparate, but not that desparate. Yet. The Mormons though, they sure know how to sweeten the deal. Perhaps I'll ask for some anti-depressants next time.

In so many ways, too numerous to name, I suck at life.

Comments:
suck at life? but you can BAKE!!!!

maggie - 0, agnes - 1!
 
I suck at that life thing too.

BTW, thank you for the card. It totally made our day.

Cheers,

John
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?