Saturday, November 19, 2005

Lonely no more.

Sorry I haven't been around much, internet. I've spent the last two weeks anticipating something that I'm not sure is going to happen, but if it does, I will be supremely happy. Until I find out whether this certain thing is a go or not, I'll be high strung and waking up at 4:30 AM (like I did yesterday). But keep your fingers crossed for me, would you? It would be good to have something go right for once.

All correspondence will be answered soon, hopefully.

Tomorrow, I will go see Walk the Line and maybe think about something else for a second. I really hate getting so compulsive about things, but I can't HELP IT. Also, today I bought 2 Christmas gifts. Holiday success shall be mine!

Comments:
My God, 'Walk The Line' is amazing. Hope you enjoyed it.

And I hope whatever it is that is exciting works out for you.

-John
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?