Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Things that arrive in the mail.

My day was made immeasurably better by the arrival of what may possibly be the weirdest/most awesome thing I've ever received in the mail (courtesy of S.): a bag of ketchup and dill pickle chips! This may seem like small potatoes (pardon the pun) to anyone living in Canada, but to a Canadian living in the United States for the past 2 and a half years, it means a lot--I've been deprived of my favourite salty snacks for way too long. I can't find these flavours anywhere in the supermarkets on LI.

Also, on an unrelated note, I either have too many books or a house too small to accomodate all my books, because I barely started organizing them before I gave up today. I estimate it'll be at least a 6 hr project.

Music: The Ramones, "Sheena is A Punk Rocker"

Comments:
ketchup AND dill pickle chips? i find dill pickle chips in the oddest of places, but deffo haven't seen ketchup chips in the states. have you had ketchup doritos? those were just weird. if you're in need of dill pickle chips, let me know. i can hook you up. :)
 
mmmmmm... ketchup doritos are equally good.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?