Thursday, May 26, 2005

Let me please interpret history in every line and scar that's painted.

The release of this collection of Belle & Sebastian's EPs on 2 CDs makes me so freakin' happy. I haven't been this excited about an album in ages (even if it's not technically new music, it's still so much better than anything released in the past 6 months or so).

It also makes up for the fact that I've been hiding away in my house like a hermit for the past 2 days, listening to the rain fall on my roof and reading tragic novels and wondering what the point of everything is. Belle & Sebastian are just that good.

I wonder if I'm turning into one of those people who only covet music from their high school days--I sincerely hope not, but, like I said, no other music lately has been inspiring me to get off the couch.

PS. Saw the new Star Wars movie yesterday, and still prefer the episodes released in the 70s vastly to the new ones. I did however love that dragon type creature Obi-Wan Kenobi was riding, which the cuteness of justified the $10 admission.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?