Wednesday, April 06, 2005

She brings the sunshine to a rainy afternoon.

Gah! Once again, I am late with my monthly mix, but here it is, for what it's worth.

March '05 Mix.

01. Yes, “Your Move: I’ve Seen All Good People”
02. The Band, “The Weight”
03. The Thrills, “Tell Me Something I Don’t Know”
04. Loretta Lynn (w/ Jack White), “Portland, Oregon”
05. French Kicks, “The Trial of the Century”
06. Secret Machines, “Nowhere Again”
07. Bloc Party, “This Modern Love”
08. M83, “Don’t Save Us From the Flames”
09. Kings of Convenience, “I Don’t Know What I Can Save you From (Royksopp Remix)”
10. Belle & Sebastian, “I’m Waking Up to Us”
11. Snow Patrol, “Chocolate”
12. Teenage Fanclub, “Your Love is the Place that I Come From”
13. Camera Obscura, “Eighties Fan”
14. The Velvet Underground, “Sweet Jane”
15. Tindersticks (w/ Isabella Rossellini), “A Marriage Made in Heaven”
16. Yes, “Sweetness”

Comments:
Can I have a copy?

I think I'm going to try to make a monthly mix as well. I really like the one I made last month, posted here. I've been kicking one around in my head the last couple of days - maybe when my iPod is back I'll make it happen.

Happy spring...
 
It's in the mail and on its way to you. Enjoy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?