Friday, April 22, 2005

I am a passenger :: vol. 1

1. Iggy Pop, "The Passenger"
2. The Strokes, "12:51"
3. The Cars, "Just What I Needed"
4. Nick Gilder, "Hot Child in the City"
5. The Soundtrack of Our Lives, "Sister Surround"
6. The Specials, "A Message to you Rudy"
7. The Jam, "Going Underground"
8. The Libertines, "What Became of the Likely Lads?"
9. Neil Young, "Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere"
10. Iron and Wine, "Naked as we Came"
11. Death Cab For Cutie, "Photobooth"
12. Sondre Lerche, "Sleep on Needles"
13. Spoon, "I Turn my Camera On"
14. Joy Zipper, "Baby You Should Know"
15. The Pixies, "Wave of Mutilation"
16. Low, "California"
17. Talking Heads, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)"
18. Simon and Garfunkel, "America"
19. The Shins, "New Slang"
20. Galaxie 500, "Tugboat"
21. Blue Oyster Cult, "Don't Fear the Reaper"

New car! With a CD player! And a road trip next weekend! I am beyond excited. Yes, we've finally joined the 90s. Ha ha. In the meantime, I will be making mixes for the 5 hr trip (10 hrs if you count going back). This first one features some of my favourite all time driving songs as well as some newcomers that will probably grow on me even more.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?