Friday, March 25, 2005

Yes I know you're feeling lonely.

Hi.

So, I've been trying to figure out why I've been so reclusive, introverted and silent lately, and then I was gently reminded by S. that the 21st of this month marked the 6 month anniversary of Noodle's passing. That made go "oh" and sort of cleared things up a little bit, but not really.

However, my moodiness has been assauged with care packages in the mail involving death mints and assorted body shop lip balms and awesome mixes and CDs, so that helps.

Not much new to report--I've been cleaning my house fiendishly in preparation for the spring. Even though there are still patches of snow on the ground, I remain hopeful that spring will arrive in a week or so.

This morning, for the first time ever, I woke up giggling. In fact, I woke up S. with my laughing which I was apparently doing while still asleep and was powerful enough to shake the bed. This is officially one of the strangest ways that I have ever woken up myself, but one of the best. All I can recall of the dream that made me laugh was that I was at a party that took place at a goat farm and someone cracked a joke that went like this:

PERSON 1: Why did everybody laugh at you on your first day at work?
PERSON 2: I don't know, why?
PERSON 1: Because you wore ROSES.

I have no idea why this made me laugh so hard, it sounds dumb, and strange at best. It was a very Arrested Development moment. You had to be there.

(I really don't know what I am doing but I am trying to be OK with that.)

Music: The Strokes, "Between Love & Hate"

Comments:
oh GOOD, you got the package! :) i hope it didn't disappoint you hehe... i don't know what you were expecting but i do hope you like what you got :)
 
I loved the package, it was the shiznit.

I sent you a card & a letter in the mail today, it should be at your place by next week, hopefully.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?