Friday, March 04, 2005

Love me till my heart stops.

As usual, I am late with this.

February '05 Mix.

1. The Kills, “Run Home Slow”
2. Sonic Youth, “Teenage Riot”
3. Sparklehorse, “Someday I Will Treat You Good”
4. The Replacements, “On The Bus”
5. Dresden Dolls, “Coin-operated Boy”
6. David Bowie, “Fame”
7. Blue Oyster Cult, “Don’t Fear the Reaper”
8. Kenny Rogers, “Just Dropped In (To See What Condition my Condition Was In)”
9. Bad Company, “Shooting Star”
10. The Flaming Lips, “Fight Test”
11. Big Star, “The Ballad of El Goodo”
12. John Lennon, “Watching the Wheels (Acoustic)”
13. Gordon Lightfoot, “If You Could Read My Mind”
14. Wilco, “Airline to Heaven”
15. Talking Heads, “This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)”

Comments:
in my head it sounds pretty good :)
 
Good mix. Adding Kenny Rogers is what makes it for me. I was just listening to it on my iPod. Gotta love "The Big Lebowski" soundtrack.

John
 
That's a very nice set of songs. Can't go wrong with 'Teenage Riot'. Had Bowie's 'Fame' stuck in my head recently, too. Not heard the new Kills record yet, but the last one's pretty decent.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?