Friday, February 04, 2005

Movie woes.

Earlier this year, I ended up missing The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou on the big screen, not through any fault of my own, but because of the simple fact that it wasn't playing anywhere near by. Now I'll have to wait for the DVD. I thought I could get over that, but now it seems as if another of the movies that I was highly anticipating this year, A Love Song for Bobby Long, will bypass my area too.

At least I don't have it quite as bad as the people of the mid-west. According to this New York Times article, they're screwed for cinema culture even more so. I say: deprived movie-goers of the word, unite and take over.

Music: Love and Rockets, "Kundalini Express"

Comments:
Yes, the Midwest does seem to be on the top ten only style of cinemas. If it has big block buster written on it, then they will show it on 5 screens of the 32 screen complex. If it is in a foriegn language, you can just freakin' forget about.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?