Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Dear catastrophe waitress :

New resolution for February: write more & post more. My January archives are the most pithy I've seen so far on this blog.

There are things coming up that may bring me out of my slump though: a ferry trip and a train ride to Boston next week for 3 days. I need to rectify my relationship with that particular city as my trip there last year was a bit of a mess -- and I still have the scar to prove it, too.

Most of all, I'm looking forward to breaking my train virginity. (I've never been on one before, though they've figured largely in my imagination.)

Music: Neil Young, "Sugar Mountain"

Comments:
Every time I travelled by train I would think of you because I knew how you always dreamed of taking the train.
I'm glad that you're getting your chance to live that dream and experience train travel first-hand, Agnes. :-)

~stan
 
I'm surprised you remembered that! That is cooler than cool. It's good to know that my writing occasionally leaves impressions -- and that was from a long time ago.
 
Your writing often left deep impressions in my sand. :)

~S
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?