Sunday, February 27, 2005

Current agenda.

+ I am addicted to Netflix. So far, I've got 3 dvds sitting on my coffee table and 18 more in my queue. This is possibly the best deal going for cinema addicts right now -- except for, you know, that whole illegal downloading thing. (Which I only do for music, not movies! It's a whole different principle.)
Feel free to recommend in the comments section any movies or shows you think I should watch, provided they're out in DVD format.

+ Tonight I'm going to watch the Oscars even though I wasn't particularly bowled over by any movies this year except for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and the awards will probably suck balls. Nonetheless, they are still my yearly excuse to indulge in my favourite retro snack foods -- including buffalo wings and pigs in a blanket.

- I want winter to be over.

- I feel like curling up in a little ball today and sleeping.

- Still can't find that Bad Company song.

Comments:
i am looking forward to turning my brain off for a few hours and watching the oscars. as far as i know, eternal sunshine wasn't nominated for anything!! i think that sucks.

-m
 
I took pity on you and ripped it from my personal collection.

And your right ... kids these days :)

http://www.gravitybound.com/star.mp3

John
 
Got the song, thanks John!

Glad to know I'm not the only 70s stadium rock enthusiast.
 
Hi:, Just came across your blog. Intersting post and good looking site. I'm definitely going to visit again! I recently set up a new website just about San Diego dentists There are a lot of interesting dental articles. We will also feature Tijuana dentists If you have the time, please stop by and let us know how we can improve the site. Bob
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?