Thursday, January 06, 2005

When in doubt, post cat photos.


squawk
Originally uploaded by theredthread.
I don't know if it's indicative of the weather or if the lack of more than 8 hours of daylight is finally wearing me down, but I've found myself at a loss for words lately --- nothing really substantial going on in my mind. But I don't think I'm alone in this, the blogs I keep up on reading seem to be sporadically updated lately as well. I feel like maybe I need some new music to listen to or a trip to take, anything really to shake me out of this winter funk I seem to find myself in. I'm doing my best though, to keep up and stay awake, but man it gets hard sometimes. I feel like such a tool complaining about this, but whatever.

I'm trying to keep busy and am focusing my attention on my mix for mix trade. If you haven't signed up by the way, you should. Especially if, like me, you're in need of something different to coat your ears with.

But anways --- how do YOU beat the winter blahs?

Music: Clinic, "The Magician"

Comments:
Wouldn't it be ideal to have the money to migrate for winter? Just think: summers here in the US and winters in Australia! Bring on Syndey and the HOT winter days. Now what kind of job could we get . . .
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?