Friday, January 21, 2005

Too lazy to write a real entry? Quote email!


laundry lines
Originally uploaded by theredthread.
From an email to Kate.

my birthday was OK. I only cried a few times. I hate getting older. But on the upside, I got to go out for sushi and fried ice cream, and received a cool box set (Left of the Dial: Dispatches from the 80s Underground) and the first four Nico CDs.

I'm kind of inbetween and blah with my emotions ... I feel really distracted and closed in by the winter. There's only so much of it I can take before I get cabin-fevery. To alleviate my boredom, I've been painting little bits and pieces of trimwork around my house that are long overdue for a fresh coat. And playing with my cats with one of those toys that hang from a string that's attached to a plastic wand, or, as I like to call it: cat fishing. Boy, I'm exciting. The fun never stops around the K. household.


I know, I know ... you're all going crazy with envy at my fabulous existence.

Comments:
Great pic.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?