Thursday, January 27, 2005

January '05 mix.

So I finally completed my track listing for mix trade, now all that's left is for me to cut out the art work and get these in the mail. I do realize now from looking at the track list what a strange and disjointed moood I must have been in to create this, but here's the listing anyway for those interested:

1. Ted Leo & The Pharmacists, “Me And Mia”
2. Luna, “Malibu Love Nest”
3. Built to Spill, “You Were Right”
4. Magazine, “A Song From Under the Floorboards”
5. Modest Mouse, “Gravity Rides Everything”
6. Beth Orton, “Stolen Car”
7. Galaxie 500, “Snowstorm”
8. Camera Obscura, “Books Written for Girls”
9. Elliott Smith, “Angel in the Snow”
10. Death In Vegas, “Anita Barber”
11. Gipsy Kings, “Hotel California”
12. Led Zeppelin, “Tangerine”
13. Echo and the Bunnymen, “The Cutter”
14. Belle & Sebastian, “This Is Just A Modern Rock Song”
15. Coldplay, “A Rush of Blood to the Head”
16. Jonny Corralitos, “The Bees in the Trees”

Comments:
can i have a copy of your mix?
 
Email me your mailing address and it's done. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?