Friday, January 14, 2005

Everyday people.

It's pouring rain outside and the guy across the street is trimming his bushes with a piece of equipment that is plugged into an electrical outlet.

Of course, this is the same guy who once vacuumed the leaves off his lawn. And raked the snow in order to evenly disperse it so it would melt faster.

Some people need better hobbies. The suburbs breed anal retentiveness to the extreme.

Music: Gipsy Kings, "Hotel California"
(I feel like I should be bowling.)

Comments:
What's wrong with vacuuming leaves? Oh, we was using a Hover, right, that is a little strange. Not shocking, just a little strange.
 
ermm...
By the time late spring has warmed up all the other lawns in the courtyard my own tiny lot hans on to the vestiges of winter whiteness.
Thus, I too spread the snowbank around to hasten the appearance of crocii (sp?... crocuseseses?)

I wonder though, in a different vein, if your peculiar neighbour isn't simply escaping the house for some alone time. I know many people that do that, myself included, on occasion.

~s
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?