Wednesday, December 22, 2004

This is the start of what was.

Some of the more notable culinary gifts we've received this holiday season, so far:
- 1 2lb block of Vermont cheddar cheese, aged 2 years
- 1 box of smoked salmon
- 1 50 ounce bottle of Heineken
- 1 3lb block of Hershey milk chocolate
- 1 1lb bag of Hampton coffee company coffee beans
- 1 coffee grinder (!)

(Dude, I am going to gain a ton of weight this holiday.)

Christmas gifts I've bought for myself:
- Monopoly: Simpsons edition

Writing out the aforementioned lists helps to curb boredom. I want to write, but sometimes typing will have to suffice.

Things I am looking forward to:
- neighbors taking down tacky Christmas decorations--there's a spotlight from next door that illuminates the south side of our house.
- snow.
- the new year.
- possibly being able to travel further & more often.

Things I am not looking forward to:
- getting older, acquiring more responsibilities.

Music: The Streets, "Empty Cans"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?