Saturday, December 18, 2004

The stars are brightly shining.

happy christmaheinukkah

inspired by the mirror project


Today a random man let me hold his border collie mix while he went inside a fancy-schmancy hair salon. I proceeded to pet the dog and sigh over how amazing it was that she gave me her paw the first time I asked for it, and how pretty her eyes were, one being a pale blue and the other, a chocolate brown. Also, while I was waiting for the owner to come back Roy Scheider AKA the dude from Jaws walked by--I didn't know who he was until S. told me, but I did notice that he had a new spiffy haircut.

Back to the dog--I'm strictly holding onto my policy of not letting anymore animals into this house for a couple more years, and it becomes easier on nights like tonight when Ruby climbed INTO the xmas tree.

Music: Belle & Sebastian, "O Little Town of Bethlehem"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?