Sunday, December 12, 2004

One plus one is one, forever.

I did not know Monopoly was such a nasty game (at least from what I can recall of it when I was a child). But whoever's reading this, I would advise you to not play with someone you really care about for fear of being accused of being a capitalist pig. That's all that I'm going to say about that.

Today I pre-ordered my Napoleon Dynamite and Garden State DVDs. If you haven't seen these already, you should--and if you get quick shipping, you'll have them before the new year. Extra Christmas presents = fun.

Music: Badly Drawn Boy, "Year of the Rat"

Comments:
I used to love that game as a child, but the sense of greed that permeated the room in which we played turned me off of Monopoly. I did enjoy moving my Jaguar (british version) around the board though.
Who ever chooses the iron or the boot though, that's what I'd like to know.

~s
 
Got your xmas card in the mail today. It's funny. :)

Thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?