Tuesday, December 07, 2004

No Christmas while I'm talking.

I wish that it would snow, but it's constantly raining. This faux winter makes me miss Canada. This weekend we're going to go cut down our own Christmas tree. On Sunday I wrote out about 20 holiday cards, using my rusty penmanship. The last week has been pretty quiet, aside from a brief respite to go see The Spongebob Squarepants Movie--the theatre was full of kids but no one was really laughing as hard as S. and I.

I guess I'm just moody cos it's grey and wet and I haven't left the house yet today. But I do really want snow. For the holidays to feel like holidays again. My life has never been as quiet and strange as it is now. Deep down, I'm happy. But I do feel like I still have a lot to say, if only I could find it beneath everything else.

Music: The Wallkmen

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?