Friday, December 31, 2004

Made up my mind to make a new start.


sh3
Originally uploaded by Rented Rooms.

If I were a songwriter, I could only hope that I could write a song as beautiful and emotive as "Going to California". (Click on the link &
you may see what I mean.)

Today I ate a fried plantain, watched the fireworks through my back window and took photos of an abandoned watch factory in Sag Harbor.

For the New Year I hope to be more persistent in getting what I want, cultivate closer frienships/relationships, become better at writing letters and keeping up on correspondence and to become a better person. Deep down, I cannot complain. I am lucky to be alive.

I hope you all have a good New Year.

PS. If you have the means, I strongly urge you to donate money and help the victims of the Tsunami. I recemmond giving to Oxfam America.

Comments:
Most beautiful pics. You have that eye of angles.
 
Very nice photos. I like them a lot.
 
I am looking everywhere for dance shoes and dance shoes, while doing so I somehow stumbled onto your dance shoes blog. I am happy to say I learned something and will look into this further...

Thanks for the great posts...

jon
 
Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my Gifts related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.
 
Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about baby shower gift
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?