Friday, December 03, 2004

Consumer reports.

Word to the wise and the athletically inclined: never, ever buy your workout shoes at a Reebok outlet store. I bought a new pair a month ago, which saw me through about 25 workouts before they wore out in the back and gave me a nasty blister on my left foot. Normally I would shrug this off as a defective pair, but the same thing happened to a previous pair of shoes I had owned from the same store. $50 down the drain, my friends.

And the thing is, I don't know where to get a good, sturdy pair of shoes anymore--should I brave either the Adidas or the Nike outlet store? These are the only stores close to me that sell sporting goods. If you've any advice or recemmondation for a good pair of shoes for intense speed walking/jogging, please let me know.

Current Music: The Arcade Fire, "Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)"
Currently feeling: Ripped off

Comments:
Hi Agnes,

These guys might be a bit pricey but they're apparently a very good store. Maybe they can recommend something appropriate for your exercising style.

Oh, and they're Canadian! :)

~s
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?