Thursday, November 18, 2004

Through the wire.



The sky is the colour of slush today, so I'm looking at photos I took of last night's sunset to make me feel better as this type of weather has the tendency to make me crawl under the sheets which I haven't done anytime before 10pm in a while. I also baked some oatmeal cookies which frankly are wicked good and so I will have to part with them and give them away so I don't eat them all in a sugar high--I've been doing a fairly good job not riding the white horse this entire month and I intend to keep it up, even through the holidays. Anything that I can do to balance out mood swings is good.

Songs I can't stop listening to on the 18th of November in the year 2004:
The Postal Service, "Against all Odds"
Beck, "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes"
The Promise Ring, "Say Goodbye Good"
Sun Kil Moon, "Gentle Moon"
Big Star, "Motel Blues"
Neutral Milk Hotel, "Two-Headed Boy Part 2"

That is all.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?