Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I don't wanna vote for your president.

So I guess it would be pretty redundant at this point to express how much the election results disappointed me, but they did. I really don't know what goes on in people's minds to vote someone into office who is so obviously bent on destroying the world. I'm really full of rage and sadness today, but there is nothing that can be done but to move on and live your life. Still. My belief in the essential goodness of people really took a blow today. I am scared for the world, but at the same time, I still want to believe that things will work out ok eventually, provided people don't give up and keep defending their basic human rights.

I'm not going to talk about politics on here for a while, there are many media sources that are probably going to be much better at that than I am for the next little while.

Music: New Order, "Touched by the Hand of God"

Comments:
maybe I'll see you back in Canada one day, then? at any rate, know that about 49% of america feels the way you do. xokate
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?