Friday, November 19, 2004

Don't turn away in silence.

- For some reason unbeknownst to me listening to "Back on the Chain Gang" by the Pretenders made me cry this morning--in the middle of a walk.

- My 5x7 prints that I ordered from Shutterfly of Noodle are beautiful. There is one of her last Christmas, grinning and with her eyes glowing. And another one, a black and white one, of her at the end of February walking in the back yard, facing the camera. I will frame them and hang them in the living room.

- A third death occurred, impacting my life even though I never knew the person or their family.

- I wish I were better at altering photography. I would make the sky neon blue, because in my mind, that is how it SHOULD look today.

- I feel strangely empty lately and I don't know what to do about it. I think I should get back to working on my other website where I can be even more vague!

Music: Joy Division, "Atmosphere"

Comments:
there's a response to this on your other gb. This one was giving me a hard time when i tried to post. :/

~s
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?