Friday, November 05, 2004

Close to modern.





Drove around a lot today, the wind was amazingly forceful today, causing the clouds to scatter in every direction. Good things: lunch at the Publick House, unexpected phone calls, going to our new favourite used book store--I bought Nine Stories (Salinger), Jitterbug Perfume (Robbins) and These Demented Lands (Warner). I even found a used copy of French Kicks' album One Time Bells and for $8 I couldn't not buy it. I like it very much so far, I may have to pick up the latest one as well. On these pretty days, I really couldn't demand any more than what is right in front of me.

Music: the aforementioned French Kicks album

Comments:
Hey Agnes, great blog! Keep it up.

I have a http://www.sacredperfumes.com aromatherapy perfume site. It pretty much covers aromatherapy perfume related stuff.

Come and have a look if you get time :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?